Sunday, December 7, 2008

Old Men Can Think FAST!

Old men may walk slow BUT think F A S T

In Queensland l had owned a large property for several years. I had a dam in one of the lower paddocks where I had planted mango and avocado trees. The dam had been fixed up for swimming when it was built and I also had some picnic tables placed there in the shade of the fruit trees.

One evening I decided to go down to the dam to look it over, as I hadn't been there for a while. I grabbed a ten litre bucket to bring back some fruit. As I neared the dam, I heard voices shouting and laughing with glee.

As I came closer I saw it was a bunch of young women skinny-dipping in my dam. I made the women aware of my presence and they all went to the deep end.

One of the women shouted to me, 'We're not coming out until you leave!' I frowned, 'I didn't come down here to watch you ladies swim naked or make you get out of the dam naked.'

Holding the bucket up , 'I'm here to feed the crocodile.'

Moral: Old men may walk slow, but they can still think fast.


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home