Wednesday, February 11, 2009

If You are STRESSED read this !

STRESS RELIEVERS

Wife : You always carry my photo in your handbag to the office. Why?
Hubby : When there is a problem, no matter how impossible, I look at your picture and the problem disappears.
Wife : You see, how miraculous and powerful I am for you?
Hubby : Yes, I see your picture and say to myself, "What other problem can there be greater than this one?"
________________________________________________________________

Girl: When we get married, I want to share all your worries, troubles and lighten your burden.
Boy: It's very kind of you, darling, but I don't have any worries or troubles.
Girl: Well that's because we aren't married yet.
________________________________________________________________

Son: Mom, when I was on the bus with Dad this morning, he told me to give up my seat to a lady.
Mom: Well, you have done the right thing.
Son: But mum, I was sitting on daddy's lap.
________________________________________________________________

Wife : "What's your excuse for coming home at this time of the night?"
Husband : "Golfing with friends, my dear."
Wife : "What? At 2 am?"
Husband : "Yes, We used night clubs and after some encouragement from my partner, I managed to score one in a hole."
________________________________________________________________

Father to son after exam: "Let me see your report card."
Son: "My friend just borrowed it. He wants to scare his parents."
________________________________________________________________

Interviewer to Millionaire: "To whom do you owe your success as a millionaire?"
Millionaire: "I owe everything to my wife."
Interviewer: "Wow, she must be some woman. What were you before you married her?"
Millionaire: "A Billionaire"
________________________________________________________________

Girl to her boyfriend: One kiss and I'll be yours forever.
Guy replies: Thanks for the warning.
________________________________________________________________

A husband was asked: Do you talk to your wife after sex?
He replied: Depends, if I can find a phone.
________________________________________________________________

Man to wife on wedding night: Are you sure I'm the first man you are sleeping with?
Wife replied: Of course honey, I stayed awake with all the others!________________________________________________________________

Why did they stop printing PAMELA ANDERSON stamps in the U.S. ?
Answer: Because people started licking the wrong side.
_______________________________________________________________

A wife asked her husband: "What do you like most in me - my pretty face or my sexy body?"
He looked at her from head to toe and replied: "I like your sense of humour."


NOTHING LIKE A GOOD LAUGH TO CHASE AWAY THE BLUES !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home